AAOHN President Susan Randolph expressed her support for the new inductees and said that the board will continue to focus on increasing its ties with the members of AAOHN.
"I'm so pleased to have such a dynamic and talented board of directors who are all leaders in occupational and environmental health nursing," Randolph said. "We are fortunate to have this outstanding group of professionals volunteer their time representing occupational and environmental health nurses who strive everyday to ensure healthy and safe work and community environments while serving as business partners whose health and safety programs improve corporate profitability."
Continuing their terms as officers are:
- President Susan Randolph, MSN, RN, COHN-S, FAAOHN, of UNC-Chapel Hill School of Public Health;
- President-elect Richard Kowalski, RN, MSA, COHN-S, of Northern Michigan Occupational Health Consultants; and
- Secretary Kay Campbell, Ed.D., RN-C, COHN-S, FAAOHN, of GlaxoSmithKline.
Newly elected board members include:
- Tamara Blow, MSA, RN, COHN-S/CM, CBM, of Philip Morris U.S.A.;
- Mary Garison, RN, COHN-S, CCM, COHC, of Celanese; and
- Denise Gillen, MBA, BSN, COHN-S/CM, of SORC.
Re-elected to the board are Catherine Pepler, RN, BS, MBA, COHN-S of BAE Systems; and Ronda Weiss, RN, BSN, COHN-S, of Home Depot.
Those continuing their service to the board are:
- Kathy Davis, RN, COHN-S, of Concentra Integrated Services;
- Kim Gordon, RN, MA, BSN, COHN-S, of University of Iowa, College of Public Health;
- Eileen Lukes, RN, MS, COHN-S, CCM, FAAOHN, of Toyota Financial Services;
- Linda Walker, BSN, RN, CCM, COHN-S, of Reliant Energy; and
- Helen Williams, APRN, BC, COHN-S, of Boston University Occupational Health Center.