Date: Now Available On Demand
Duration: 1 hour
As pressures rise for EHS professionals to do more with less money, efficient health and safety protocols become increasingly important. The best EHS reporting tools can help ensure machines are up and running full-time, keep employee training up to date, and help avoid the pitfalls of having to recruit and train part-time replacements if employees are injured on the job.
This webinar will outline how safety data collection on iPhones and iPads combined with a cloud-based back-office system like Box can transform your EHS program into an all-around business support system.
Join us as leading mobile forms provider ProntoForms explores how safety data collection on iOS devices can integrate with back-office systems such as Box to produce a safer, more compliant workplace.
Topics will include:
- The perks of collecting data on a mobile device over paper
- How sharing information digitally improves EHS compliance, workplace safety, and team efficiency
- The importance of accessible EHS reporting, short- and long-term
- Back-office impacts of mobile solutions in the field
- How to take your business from paper forms to digital forms
- Real-life impacts of mobile data collection and cloud integration
- Where your team can save time and money in the field