Duration: 1 Hour
Event Type: On Demand Webinar
This year, OSHA issued a Final Rule that updated the General Industry Walking-Working Surfaces and Fall Protection standards. The rule was intended to better protect workers from slips, trips, and falls, and also align the General Industry with comparable OSHA construction standards.
Learn from industry experts how to comply with the new regulations, while reducing hazards and injuries. This webinar will cover the new changes, including:
- Practical explanations of the changes to the rules and how they affect your business
- Deadlines and new regulatory changes that must be implemented now and on an ongoing basis.
- Inspection, documentation, and training requirements
- Details regarding acceptable fall protection (personal protective equipment) options
- Best practices for incorporating these changes to your business operations with the least amount of impact
Peter Zaidel, EHS Product Director, KPA
Peter Zaidel manages KPA’s EHS Product line including new onsite services and myKPAonline development. He monitors EPA, DOT and OSHA regulation changes, and heads up KPA’s training content development. Peter holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental Resource Management and Environmental Engineering from Penn State University.
Eric Schmitz, SVP, Risk Products, KPA
Eric Schmitz is KPA’s Senior Vice President of Risk Products. Eric has over 25 years of experience in environmental and safety program management. He has expanded the EHS product line from risk mitigation to safe workplace programs.