As EHS Today’s America’s Safest Companies program enters its 13th year, we thought it would be nice to look back at the past years’ winners.
America’s Safest Companies recognizes organzations that achieve safety excellence through their:
- Upper-management support and employee involvement.
- Innovative solutions to safety challenges.
- Comprehensive training programs.
- Integration of safety into their corporate culture.
- Ability to substantiate the benefits of the safety process.
America’s Safest Companies “understand the symbiotic relationship between safety and productivity, profits, morale and employee retention,” said Sandy Smith, editor-in-chief of EHS Today. “The marketplace is demanding that companies be sustainable, and they only should be considered sustainable if they protect their most important asset: employees.”
Starting with the inaugural class of 2002, we’ll post a monthly gallery of each year’s winners.