Industrial hygiene and occupational health professionals can now more easily access resources from the American Industrial Hygiene Associaton (AIHA).
The nonprofit organization recently unveiled its new website, which features information on worker safety issues, training programs and the AIHA University.
The modern design and revamped navigation system make it more intuitive so that in just a few clicks visitors can find the information they need, according to AIHA.
Resources include the following:
- The new AIHA University provides cutting-edge education, training programs, and conferences to current and aspiring industrial hygiene and OEHS professionals.
- The new AIHA University e-Library Subscription grants visitors unlimited online access to 50 of AIHA's bestselling publications, including newly released titles.
- A new public resource center offers professionals as well as consumers extensive information and links on a variety of industrial hygiene topics and worker safety issues, such as disaster recovery, mold, noise exposure, environmental issues, respiratory protection, ergonomics, nanotechnology, indoor air quality, and incident preparedness and response.
- The new AIHA Member Center gives members access to exclusive information dashboards and AIHA's online community, Catalyst, along with the latest information on issues affecting industrial hygiene and related occupational and environmental health and safety professions.
- A reorganized communication center makes it easier for reporters to find valuable information from AIHA's press releases, position statements, and membership letters. Our communications team also answers media inquiries and puts journalists in touch with IH experts and resources.
Free downloads of white papers, infographics and other resources, which previously were hard to find with the old site's design, are now available.