Every time I meet an EHS professional, I hear stories. Stories about great accomplishments, stories about near misses, stories about catastrophes. I hear about EHS management projects – often in step-by-step detail – that I know would be useful to readers.
I’d like to offer you the opportunity to share these stories, best practices and photos if you have them, with other EHS professionals. I’d like to create photo galleries that share your stories in a visual way with other EHSToday.com users.
- Have you got a great message board at your facility? Send me some photos and some info about how and why it was set up and how it’s used by employees and management.
- Do you offer amazing training? Send me some photos and an explanation of why your safety training kicks @ss!
- Do you have creative signage, reminding employees about safety? Send me some examples.
- Did you go through a step-by-step process to improve safety? Send me some examples of what you did to transform your corporate culture and improve safety.
- Do you have a team of employees who came up with an amazing safety solution? Send me some photos of them and the solution or project (4-5 photos) and I’ll make them famous.
- Do you have informative EHS or health newsletters, daily safety messages, an on-site wellness program, lunch-and-learns, tool box talks…?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, send me photos and a description and I’ll put together a photo gallery that we can share on EHSToday.com, allowing you to help mentor others and share your great ideas on a larger scale.
Send your ideas to me via email at [email protected]. Please use “EHS Today Photo Gallery” as your subject line. When your gallery is published, I’ll let you know so you can share it with your team.