Date: This webinar is available on-demand.
Originally Broadcast: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 | 2:00 p.m. EST (GMT -5, New York)
Duration: 1 Hour
Event Type: On-Demand Webinar
Safety standards differ between organizations and industries, but the goals of safety professionals are ultimately the same: reducing the number of injuries, incidents, and environmental spills that occur on site. As pressures rise to do more with less, efficient health & safety protocols become increasingly important.
EHS reporting needs to do more than prove compliance: it must ensure machines are up and running full-time, keep employee training up to date, and help avoid the pitfalls of having to recruit and train part-time replacements if employees are injured on the job.
This webinar will outline how data collection on smart phones and tablets in the field, combined with a best-in-class Field Service Management solution and KPI dashboards, will transform your EHS program into an all-around business support system.
Join us as we explore how health & safety data collection on mobile devices can help produce a safer, more compliant workplace.
Topics will include:
- The perks of collecting data on a mobile device over paper
- How sharing information digitally improves EHS compliance, workplace safety, and team efficiency
- The importance of accessible short- and long-term EHS reporting
- Back-office impacts of mobile solutions in the field
- Steps involved in taking your business from paper forms to digital forms
- Real-life impacts of mobile data collection and cloud integration
- Where your team can save time and money in the field
Mark Scott, VP Marketing, ProntoForms
Mark Scott brings more than 20 years of marketing experience. He has developed and managed marketing strategies and projects for several companies and institutions, including Rolls Royce Aerospace and the Canadian Space Agency. Mark has written articles on the topic of Mobile Apps and the Cloud for Forbes Magazine, as well as white papers for smartphone companies and wireless carriers, including Apple and AT&T.
This webinar will be conducted using a slides-and-audio format. After you complete your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with details for joining the webinar.
System test (opens in a new window)