Date: Thursday, July 25, 2019
Time: 2:00 p.m. EDT (GMT -4, New York)
Duration: 1 Hour
Event Type: Live Webinar
Challenges in the safety profession are abundant, constant and ever changing, requiring safety leaders to be jacks-and-jills of all trades to stay on top of everything. Each year, EHS Today surveys its audience of senior safety leaders on what they see as the biggest obstacles facing the industry today, and what they’re doing to overcome them.
In this fast-paced webinar, EHS Today’s editors will present the findings of the 2019 National Safety Survey and reveal some of the highlights of this in-depth look at the state of the safety profession. The webinar will offer insights into such topics as:
- What’s the one thing you would change about your job if you could?
- What type of safety technologies are you using at your company?
- What are the biggest challenges you face in your job?
- What are the most common types of injuries at your facility?
- And of course, what keeps you up at night?
We’ll also include a sneak peek at the results of our exclusive salary survey of EHS professionals.
Dave Blanchard, Senior Director of Content, EHS Today.
Stefanie Valentic, Senior Editor, EHS Today.
Adrienne Selko, Senior Editor, EHS Today.
This webinar will be conducted using a slides-and-audio format. After you complete your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with details for joining the webinar.
System test (opens in a new window)