Originally broadcast on September 7, 2023. Now Available On Demand!
Already registered? Click here to log in.
You've successfully conducted a root cause analysis on a safety incident, but the journey doesn't end there. Incidents and near misses in any organization can serve as critical opportunities for learning and improvement. As safety leaders, you have the responsibility to not only conduct thorough root cause analyses but also to take decisive actions that prevent future occurrences and foster a culture of safety.
Join our upcoming webinar as we explore the crucial steps that follow a root cause analysis to ensure sustainable safety enhancements. From translating findings into actionable insights to fostering a culture of accountability, this webinar will guide you through the intricacies of post-analysis activities. Our EHS expert speaker will share how to:
- Discover techniques to distill analysis results into clear, concise reports outlining factors and root causes
- Learn how to transparently communicate findings to relevant stakeholders, for improved understanding and collaboration
- Gain insights into crafting targeted corrective actions that directly address identified issues
- Understand the importance of tracking corrective action plans, for continuous improvement and keeping safety a priority
- Explore the pivotal role of safety leaders in fostering a culture of safety, encompassing communication, training and proactive measures.
Join us to unlock the potential of your root cause analysis by transforming insights into practical actions that enhance workplace safety. Whether you're a safety professional, manager or executive, this webinar offers valuable insights to elevate your safety practices.
SpeakerAbhinay Gajula | Solutions Engineer | ComplianceQuest
Abhinay Gajula is an experienced Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) subject matter expert with over 10 years of experience. Throughout his career, Abhinay has worked with various organizations and industries to help customers realize the benefits of EHS technologies and implement robust technologies to achieve EHS excellence.
Abhinay is passionate about the latest technologies that help businesses promote a culture of safety and sustainability in the workplace, and he is committed to continuous learning and improvement in his field.