This webinar was originally broadcast on November 15, 2023.
Now Available On Demand!
Already registered? Click here to log in.
In today's project environments, collaborating with external contractors brings both expertise and safety challenges. A primary concern is the inconsistent safety protocols across different contractors, leading to potential miscommunication and safety gaps. It's crucial to ensure all contractors follow a unified safety standard and receive proper training to ensure workplace safety.
Are contractor and subcontractor safety risks posing challenges to your projects and worker well-being? Join us to dive deep into the strategies and best practices needed to safeguard your projects and personnel.
In this webinar, we will explore:
- Overview of risks from contractor involvement in projects and worker safety
- Strategies for evaluating safety risks with external contractors
- Best practices for safety protocols that ensure accountability
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to assess contractor safety performance
- Promoting a safety culture and ensuring adherence to safety regulations
- Role of technology in proactive safety risk assessment
By the end of this webinar, you'll have in-depth insights into contractor safety risk management, empowering you to enhance project and worker safety. Seize this chance to elevate your safety expertise and drive safer, more successful projects.
Phill Welch, IOSH, AIEMA | General Manager - EHS | ComplianceQuest
A passionate culture changer, Phill is a senior EHS leader with more than 20 years of global experience in operational excellence, EHS, manufacturing and services in both facility and corporate EHS leadership roles. Phill has successfully driven change and coached continuous improvement in health, safety, and environmental programs. In addition, Phill has worked as a World Class Manufacturing (WCM) leader with a proven record of accomplishments in EHS&Q and Operations.