January 25, 2024
2:00 PM ET / 1:00 PM CT / 11:00 AM PT / 7:00 PM GMT
Duration: 1 hour
Already registered? Click here to log in.
Employee engagement plays a pivotal role in the success of any workplace safety program. However, safety initiatives often encounter significant challenges and even fail when there is a lack of employee engagement. When employees are not personally invested, disengaged from safety efforts, and don’t understand business goals, the potential risks and negative consequences increase. It is critical to explore the various reasons why safety programs can falter due to insufficient employee engagement. Organizations need to understand these factors, so they can take proactive steps to address the issue, foster a culture of active participation and ultimately achieve safety excellence.
- Understanding the impact of employee engagement on safety outcomes and its connection to employee satisfaction
- Creating a culture of safety through effective communication, transparent practices and leadership support
- Empowering employees for safety success by building trust, fostering collaboration and recognizing safety-conscious behaviors
- Implementing employee engagement strategies for safety, including training, involvement in safety initiatives and decision-making processes
- Leveraging right-fit technology to efficiently manage and transfer safety-related data to the right people, regardless of their location
Join us in our upcoming webinar, showcased at the EHS Today Safety Leadership Conference 2023, as we explore the significance of employee engagement in promoting safety within organizations. We’ll delve into the various elements that contribute to a culture of safety and highlight the tangible benefits of a highly engaged workforce. Through case studies, best practices, and practical strategies, this presentation will provide valuable insights on how to cultivate and sustain employee engagement for safety.
Phill Welch, IOSH, AIEMA
General Manager - EHS | ComplianceQuest
A passionate culture changer, Phill is a senior EHS leader with more than 20 years of global experience in operational excellence, EHS, manufacturing and services in both facility and corporate EHS leadership roles. Phill has successfully driven change and coached continuous improvement in health, safety, and environmental programs. In addition, Phill has worked as a World Class Manufacturing (WCM) leader with a proven record of accomplishments in EHS&Q and Operations.