Hydraulics & Pneumatics, as part of Penton Media’s Design Engineering & Sourcing Group and the National Fluid Power Association, will hold their Motion, Drives & Automation Conference Sept. 11-12 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
Two in-depth conference tracks presented by Hydraulics & Pneumatics include Motion Control in Automation and Hydraulics and Pneumatics in Automation. These tracks are designed for engineers and individuals tasked with improving performance, productivity, life, efficiency, and environmental footprint of manufacturing equipment and industrial automation systems.
The conference will highlight innovations in electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic motion systems, as well as electronic control, sensing and vision, condition-monitoring and safety considerations. Some specific conference sessions include:
- Techniques for boosting machine efficiency
- Security in industrial automation
- Making machinery safer
- Promoting healthy equipment
- Trends in high-speed bearings
- Eliminating unwanted effects from machine structures
- Fluid-power closed-loop position and force control basics
- Energy-efficient hydraulic drives
- Controlling hydraulic contamination to improve reliability
- Saving energy with variable-speed pump drives
- A performance comparison of hydraulic fluids
For more information, visit http://www.hydraulicspneumatics.com/motion-drives-automation-conference-imts-2012.